Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4, 2008

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one

Be prepared for days like I had today. I keep having the line “It was the best of days and the worst of day”, going off in my head like a bass drum. Good things happened and terrible things happened, all intermingled, all day long.

I had to keep telling myself, it has to end sometime. My self talk was interesting even to me, going from fear to jubilation, when fear would rear it’s ugly head and I would have to beat it down again and again. It takes some will power to overcome it, but it can be done and no one said it was easy. But tomorrow is another day, and it might be worse or it might be better but only time will tell. I surely hope it will be better, but if it is not then I will still deal with it.
Persistence, persistence, persistence, and belief in oneself.

No comments: